The project’s aim is to create a strong, recognizable & sustainable EU-wide network & online platform for facilitating the access & share of existing learning & training offers to support women entrepreneurs.
Our objectives are:
- to develop a unique EU network to facilitate ICT systems for learning, supporting & training women entrepreneurs bringing widespread visibility & maximizing the exploitation of innovative good practices in the field;
- to strengthen the linkages between EU women entrepreneurs, project managers, learning communities, multipliers &society encouraging the knowledge &experience exchange via a multi-lingual EU one-stop-shop online platform, where valuable &innovative EU learning opportunities can be found &accessed at one place;
- to foster new business opportunities by creating a Virtual Market for E-commerce& facilitating international networking.
By achieving these objectives, WINGS will create a cluster to strengthen the mainstreaming of new technologies, educational practices &training EU – wide, sustaining a valuable knowledge – sharing environment.
To fulfil project main aims & objectives a set of specific objectives was planned:
- Development of a multi-lingual EU one -stop- shop platform integrating existing learning & training offers to support women entrepreneurs categorized in modules according to the topic / geographical location of the valued offers gathered;
- Definition of specific criteria to collect EU good practice initiatives & innovative project results in the categories of trainings, e-learning & self-study materials, e-coaching & mentoring of women entrepreneurs;
- Implementation of a Virtual Market Place fostering E-commerce opportunities for EU women entrepreneurs providing additional market access &visibility for their companies &products;
- Increase of awareness &appreciation of WE among EU members, also highlighting it s relevance as sources of new employment;
- Facilitation of a more inclusive environment for migrant women that want to start a business in a foreign country, dedicating a special module in the online platform to address their needs with the gathering of topic -related information;
- Mainstreaming in all phases of the project assuring at least 50% female staff working in the project, including women entrepreneurs &migrant specialists in partnership;
- Facilitation of International Roundtables aimed at project teams & coordinators, multipliers, associations, NGOs & policy makers to share knowledge & experience producing a long-term strategy for the progress of women entrepreneurs across EU;
- Increase awareness of IT importance for knowledge sharing, networking &doing business among EU women entrepreneurs;
- Use of ICT &innovative tools for the promotion of the project results, networking workshops, project meetings.