Systems thinking & network thinking – introduction to practical tools to enable participants to analyse systems & networks, which they belong to
- • mapping & feedback on systems & networks dynamics
- • analysing networks/systems with backcasting approach
- • methods of creative problem solving •
- search for inspiration with visioning exercise
- • work with flourishing business model canvas ( ecosystems + process + value + people + ecosystems),
- concept of Cydefin
- scenario approaches
Head of Coaching at Google, David Peterson and the coaching industry pioneer David Goldsmith, I draw inspiration in respect to coaching from these two highly experienced coaches.For example their PERILL model can be helpful for team coaching and group pedagogy.
Strategy thinking with extended application tools, e.g.
Strategic Design, as this is a vehicle that can integrate relational and task-related strands of an innovation endeavour into one streamlined process.
Concept of and developing cultural intelligence (CQ) capabilities – this element is central to empower the coaching sessions participants to distinguish between personal and cultural elements in all their interactions. Moreover, it provides a basis for negotiation strategies, which are central to co-creation between multidisciplinary and international teams and stakeholders.
Useful pieces of literature:
- Performance Coaching: A Complete Guide to Best Practice Coaching and Training, C.Wilson;
- Strategic Play: The Creative Facilitator’s Guide, J.Lloyd Smith, D.Meyerson;
- Business Model Generation, A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers, A.Osterwalder,Y. Pigneur;
- Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want, A.Osterwalder, Y.Pigneur;
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Zimmerer & Scarborough;
- Harvard Business Reviews;
- Trillion dollar coach.
I’ve also included my references in:
- Magazine: Entrepreneurship: the ‘she’ factor,
- Daily Planet Magazine: Women Entrepreneurs: It’s not all about money!